Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Epiphone Special - Trashes Hotel

SinnersSaintsguitar

To my surprise the cheap Gibson Epiphone Special(yeah i know its really just an epiphone) is actually very durable. Back over the summer 94.1WYSP(philly radio station) brought my band to Atlantic City NJ to trash a hotel room, play a show and hang out and party with Sebastian Bach, Danny Bonaduce, and the cast of Jackass.

My weapon of choice, my $100 les paul as shown here

I still have what's left of it, signed by all the guys mentioned above

Even their cheap guitars hold up

-Joe

Sinners Saints

www.SinnersSaints.com

FREE SONGS AT www.JoinSS.net

post-27727-074528900 1291840082_thumb.jpg

BTW my first electric was an epi special (with Gibson on the TRC) that I bought around 94 in a shop called Zavarela's near pentagon city mall in DC. Great guitar for the price, I ended up moding her a lot and still own her and sometimes play her[thumbup] What finish was yours?

Yeah it was a crazy weekend. Aaron lewis was there too. Getting ready to record some more songs in early 2011, I'll be using my Les Paul supreme for most of the work, but probalby use the LP and my strat for our newest song, I think it needs a bit of a twang to it.

Let me know what u guys think. Eventually I wanna switch over to an Explorer for some of our songs that have this type of sound to it

Don't give him too hard a time TommyK he's creating work for tradesmen and service staff in this economy that's a positive thing right? [razz]

Personally I don't agree with the destruction of instruments. They can be put to better use donated to kids who don't have the opportunity to play, or to music schools or even public schools.

Archived