Gibson Brands Forums

Beautiful guitar

LarryUK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gibson-SG-Custom-3-Pafs-1961-2-/140486731685?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item20b5a967a5

I've loved the look of this ever since I saw Alice cooper on 'The Old Grey Whistle Test'in the early 70's.

Every time I hear 'Under my wheels' it reminds me of it.

I love the 'custom' neck and the vibrato makes it. I could have had one years ago. Not at this price though.

I think it gives any Les Paul a run for looks.

Any of you got one?

Piccies to drool on please.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Gibson-SG-Custom-3-Pafs-1961-2-/140486731685?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item20b5a967a5

I've loved the look of this ever since I saw Alice cooper on 'The Old Grey Whistle Test'in the early 70's.

Every time I hear 'Under my wheels' it reminds me of it.

I love the 'custom' neck and the vibrato makes it. I could have had one years ago. Not at this price though.

I think it gives any Les Paul a run for looks. Re-issue it Gibson.

Any onf you got one?

Piccies to drool on please.

indeed very beautiful guitar, I like white Gibson when it 's getting older the white turns to cream [thumbup]

I had an Epi version of that guitar...Very nice...An ex-wife stole it along with many other guitars, not to mention a $20,000 dollar gun collection..

The Gibson re-issues of those are really nice, and at around $4000.00 is reasonable for a collector and gigging musician.....

I love the 3 pickup config. in SGs.....very sharp........

way too much for that guitar..... IMO

I agree Guitarest, but it's the only option.....except for the Epi versions, which are really well made.

The only drawback with the Epis is that the wood needs years to age, dry out, and mellow...

Archived