Gibson Brands Forums

Black Country Communion

Bowdiddley

• 1 month later...

Must be a popular topic/band this weekend.

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/62591-black-country-communion/

The search feature leaves something to be desired, I did a search for Black, Country, communion, and Bonnamesa before I started the other thread and couldn't find a thread as recent as December.

Oh well, anyway. It looks like a return to good old Rock and Roll is on the horizon with bands like BCC, Chickenfoot, and Them Crooked Vultures. It's very inspiring.

In an interview with Guitar Player Bonnamesa said he was a Rocker at heart. He cut his teeth on Deep Purple, Free, and UFO.

The search feature leaves something to be desired, I did a search for Black, Country, communion, and Bonnamesa before I started the other thread and couldn't find a thread as recent as December.

Oh well, anyway. It looks like a return to good old Rock and Roll is on the horizon with bands like BCC, Chickenfoot, and Them Crooked Vultures. It's very inspiring.

In an interview with Guitar Player Bonnamesa said he was a Rocker at heart. He cut his teeth on Deep Purple, Free, and UFO.

Yeah I saw an interview where Joe is talking about how much Paul Kossoff influenced him. I'm ready for more solid rock and roll music!

Archived