Gibson Brands Forums

Dexter

Silenced Fred

I love Dexter! It is my favorite.msp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gifmsp_thumbup.gif I started watching it at Season 2 and Finally caught the first season on Netflix the other day. By the way Dexter is actually Married to the "Half Sister" but I think they are getting divorced I heard he was playing around with "Lumen" in real life.... ( My girlfriend gives me a ll the celeb gossip )

Awesome show...i'm almost up to date.

And Fred...Deb is WAAAAAY too skinny to be considered hot for me...i have problems looking at her actually.

In real life that was "Dexter's" wife...they are now getting divorced...makes it hard to see them as "brother/sister" on the show...

Awesome show...i'm almost up to date.

And Fred...Deb is WAAAAAY too skinny to be considered hot for me...i have problems looking at her actually.

In real life that was "Dexter's" wife...they are now getting divorced...makes it hard to see them as "brother/sister" on the show...

I know, not normally think girls that skinny are hot, but she's awesome!

All of the seasons are available for streaming off of Netflix. I don't have cable so I just watch everything off of here now.

It's weird that they were/are married and brother and sister in the show... kind of a White Stripes thing [flapper] (I made the analogy, deal with it)

And now we can all talk about Jack White [scared]

But seriously, the show rocks. In weird ways, I can relate. not because I kill people, but there are aspects of my life I don't share even with close friends, not sure how to explain it.

I know, not normally think girls that skinny are hot, but she's awesome!

All of the seasons are available for streaming off of Netflix. I don't have cable so I just watch everything off of here now.

It's weird that they were/are married and brother and sister in the show... kind of a White Stripes thing [flapper] (I made the analogy, deal with it)

And now we can all talk about Jack White [scared]

But seriously, the show rocks. In weird ways, I can relate. not because I kill people, but there are aspects of my life I don't share even with close friends, not sure how to explain it.

Hmmmm maybe your "Dark Passenger"????msp_scared.gifmsp_scared.gifmsp_scared.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif

Archived