Gibson Brands Forums

Wow...

Silenced Fred

You're kidding.

Right?

I mean: I hope you didn't meet a chick and then found out she was a dude the hard way. [flapper]

Nah. I have one friend that met this chick and turns out she was a dude. Maybe dem00n has a story like that [lol]

I was trying to think of something that conveyed my frustration because its like cool, but this isn't gonna work :blink:

Nah. I have one friend that met this chick and turns out she was a dude. Maybe dem00n has a story like that [lol]

I was trying to think of something that conveyed my frustration because its like cool, but this isn't gonna work :blink:

How did you know...? :unsure:

I thought this thread was gonna be about the hip hop song that samples Tighten Up. I was drivin with my friend and he always switches my radio to this hip hop station and we heard this sweet hip hop cover of Tighten Up. It really works as a hip hop song. I'm not gonna lie.

I tried looking it up so I could post a YouTube video of it but I couldn't find anything on it.

Anyways you should check it out.

I thought this thread was gonna be about the hip hop song that samples Tighten Up. I was drivin with my friend and he always switches my radio to this hip hop station and we heard this sweet hip hop cover of Tighten Up. It really works as a hip hop song. I'm not gonna lie.

I tried looking it up so I could post a YouTube video of it but I couldn't find anything on it.

Anyways you should check it out.

Online they had the whole mix CD for free of sampled Black Keys rap songs.

Auerbach has said himself they don't play blues, his guitar playing is bluesy, but he used to categorize them as hip-hop or R&B because its all about the rhythm. It works out pretty well

Archived