Gibson Brands Forums

quiet a few members are posting there music lately...

S t e v e

keep it coming guys!

this "little" forum on the gibson site is more than just a place to chat and post ya gary moore videos [biggrin]...it's turning into a fully fledged music/file sharing site! a place where we all share our fave songs and our own little dittys on guitar [thumbup]

keep em coming people...that lovely 6 stringed woody thing is the reason were here after all [wub]

Isn't there already a section of the forum for posting or sharing music?

Regardless, I agree that it's a great "perk" to the forum, and others (forums) like it.

EDIT: Never mind. There is not a section specifically for it, however, many other forums have this.

I'll keep posting songs Til I get banned

Or die

Ditto (Y)

so says the doom mungerer...you gotta stop listening to that death metal crap buddy... [biggrin]

And you gota stop listening to that $hity gary moore crap buddy.

Or you could both just do what I do and listen to metal, rock, blues, indie... and so forth. Surely music shouldnt be labelled by genre but instead by what we as people like. For example not only do I appreciate the tone and playing style of those like Bonamass but I also can see the skill that those like Paul Gilbert posess.

Ditto (Y)

Or you could both just do what I do and listen to metal, rock, blues, indie... and so forth. Surely music shouldnt be labelled by genre but instead by what we as people like. For example not only do I appreciate the tone and playing style of those like Bonamass but I also can see the skill that those like Paul Gilbert posess.

krock, dem00n and i love a bit of banter...it's all good B)

Archived