Gibson Brands Forums

Bankin' up good will

TommyK

"Honey? Could you do me a super huge favor." :rolleyes:

"Uh.., what?" [unsure]

"My car is on 1/8 of a tank. Would you go fill it up? Should only take a half hour." [love][wub]

She has the uncanny ability to coast home on fumes.

Mind you it was 10 degrees when I got home and the temp has been dropping like a rock. Most likely the coldest day night of the year. I'd rather be working on Crawdad Song, or conversing with you moaxes. But.. Oh all right.

Wish me luck! [blush]

I hope she said as you left; " Honey, don't forget to stop by the store and pickup a new guitar, and we're getting low on

amps too. You know how I get when our guitars run low !!!!!!! "

Even if she didn't say that, I always say, " But didn't you say we needed a new guitar ??? "

I hope she said as you left; " Honey, don't forget to stop by the store and pickup a new guitar, and we're getting low on

amps too. You know how I get when our guitars run low !!!!!!! "

Even if she didn't say that, I always say, " But didn't you say we needed a new guitar ??? "

Hmmmm I think your onto something there. I'll give it a try sometime :)

No need for the search party.

Actually, I did the deed in less than 30 minutes.

She did say, :"if'n you put gas in my car, I'll let y ou...." [wub]

'nuf said. [sneaky]

The stuff we do for women :rolleyes:

"Will you drive 45 minutes to drop me off a sandwich?"

Some people call that being whipped. I call it being smart [thumbup]

Good on ya man

Women are always getting the better deal since men don't use the head on their shoulders very often - your favor for her took you thirty minutes in the freezing cold and cost you probably 50 buck's or so that i'm betting came out of your wallet.

Her FAVOR for you will take her less than ten minutes, cost her nothing and she doesn't even need to leave the house. [confused]

Oh well that's why they control us, I would have gone out for the gas too. Dang God, he designed man poorly with two heads and only enough blood to make one work at any given time.

Her FAVOR for you will take her less than ten minutes, cost her nothing and she doesn't even need to leave the house. [confused]

Don't forget, for 'that' I didn't need to leave the house either. [flapper]

Archived