Gibson Brands Forums

NPD

Dub-T-123

You should get one. They're sweet. Giantrobot was saying Devi sells kits for $25.

I turned both knobs up all the way and turned my guitars volume all the way down and I got an asian talk radio show. How sweet is that. I totally want to do that on stage. Play some asian talk radio and then go straight into fuzzy riffage.. Or maybe loop some asian radio for some psyco-delic action.

WTF? Wanna share your gear with the forum? At least tell us about it

Thats it really, still waiting for a No Brainier distortion. Im not a big pedal guy, i would love to own a huge pedeal bored one day though.

Ive talked to Devi through email a few times, i told her about my interest in heavy metal and she tells me she doesn't get that many people into metal, or death metal in fact and that shes hoping to make a pedal only for "extreme" metal genres one day. Pretty cool. :lol:

Have you already ordered the No Brainer and you're waiting for it or are you waiting to buy one? The No Brainer is sweet. I'd totally rock one.

Now that I got some extra cash from this trade I'm ready to get a Box of Rock. After that I'm probably not gonna get any new pedals for a while.

Have you already ordered the No Brainier and you're waiting for it or are you waiting to buy one? The No Brainier is sweet. I'd totally rock one.

Now that I got some extra cash from this trade I'm ready to get a Box of Rock. After that I'm probably not gonna get any new pedals for a while.

Im waiting to buy one, 50 bucks away. Alot of my money lately has gone to small things and **** thats breaking.

Last pedal for a while eh? You wanna put money on that? [flapper]

Thats it really, still waiting for a No Brainier distortion. Im not a big pedal guy, i would love to own a huge pedeal bored one day though.

Ive talked to Devi through email a few times, i told her about my interest in heavy metal and she tells me she doesn't get that many people into metal, or death metal in fact and that shes hoping to make a pedal only for "extreme" metal genres one day. Pretty cool. :lol:

ah dem00n....love the pedal choice!!! you'll be very happy once you get that no-brainer, you wont ever want to shut it off.... [thumbup]

I agree dem00n. You've got style. I'm excited to get my hands on that Hoof! I know I'll probably just be playing Black Keys songs for a while.

Kimbagig the Tone Reaper is sweet. I was mainly just looking for a Sound Shank or Hoof and some guy offered me his Hoof and I had to get it.

Archived