Gibson Brands Forums

Unintended consequences

TommyK

So I'm watching the electric TV and the subject of a hair growing formula for re-growth of hair upon a currently hairless head... I'm just wondering, how does one apply such stuff? With the palms of one's hands I assume. [scared]

So I'm watching the electric TV and the subject of a hair growing formula for re-growth of hair upon a currently hairless head... I'm just wondering, how does one apply such stuff? With the palms of one's hands I assume. [scared]

Electric TV's! What will they think of next? [flapper]

I once heard that when you start using that stuff you can't stop because your baldness will return but more than before.

Oh, you can stop alright, but yes it's true, your hair will drop even more. I started thinning in my early twenty's, and the stuff worked but once I stopped it was later days. The only thing it can't do is stop "sexy", as evidenced by my avatar.... Right ladies??.... Helloooo.....

I've been using it for a month. Hard to say if there's any effect yet, Especially since at the same time I went from using the 1/8" attachment and basically buzzing my head every three days to letting it grow. My biggest problem right now is that the hair (such as it is) is sticking straight out at right angles to whatevever portion of my skull it's growing out of.

It's just about right for me to go rockin' a flat top. Something I've never done.

If it thickens up the Charlie Brown Christmas tree that is the top of my head, then I have no problem using it forever.

Flashback to the summer of '87. The scene, a female co-worker and I sharing a desk, sifting through parts and pieces.

Patty (who stops to scratch her palm): What's it mean when your palm itches?

Me: If it's your left one, it means you've got money coming.

Patty: What's it mean when your right palm itches?

Me: If my right palm itches, it must be time to shave it again.

'87? That was back in the day when women folk did not understand male, bathroom humor. So, she probably didn't know what you meant. Today's young bucks will rue the day they let the girls in on our inside humor.

Archived