Gibson Brands Forums

A woman who does a good deed

raine

I'm 18, so its ok [biggrin]

Is that Miley though? She doesn't have her huge teeth so idk

I'm pretty sure it's her.

While we're on the Miley topic, she sux live. I've heard cuz I have a 6 yr old daughter that likes some of her songs. Believe it or not, her side kick co-star from HM is much better. Doesn't need all the computer sh!t to sound good yet she will not see the same success. Go figure.

While we're on the Miley topic, she sux live. I've heard cuz I have a 6 yr old daughter that likes some of her songs. Believe it or not, her side kick co-star from HM is much better. Doesn't need all the computer sh!t to sound good yet she will not see the same success. Go figure.

Her costar didn't have Billy Ray Mullet for a father/manager.

That's what I'm hoping for if I ever get to meet her [biggrin]

I've heard she is just awful and can't sing, luckily, I don't have a 6 year old daughter (god bless) but I hope to never have to endure that.

however, you would still have to pull me out like King Arthur [blink]

Her costar didn't have Billy Ray Mullet for a father/manager.

Yet her bother is that kid from "6th Sense." But no one has really heard from him much lately either. <_<

I've heard she is just awful and can't sing, luckily, I don't have a 6 year old daughter (god bless) but I hope to never have to endure that.

I've only seen/heard clips on youtube. She is not a good singer. And one of those morning shows, my daughter saw the promo and had to watch. I don't think she was very impressed either.

If she's 16 or 17, you'd better keep you YKK shut.

depends on what state we are in... just sayin

and if it is Miley, she's 18. Apparently, my friend said according to certain websites, she is in a video that could be coming out sometime soon that won't be released from disney [flapper]

depends on what state we are in... just sayin

and if it is Miley, she's 18. Apparently, my friend said according to certain websites, she is in a video that could be coming out sometime soon that won't be released from disney [flapper]

Well, yeah Miley is out of the jail bait age. Her old man has been doing a bang up job tarting her up.

But at 18, a young man HAS to be careful.

We're both in Illinois Fred. Leave the jail bait to the younger boys. Pontiac is full of guys that thought different.

Guys like Fred make me a paranoid father. It is why I keep plenty of sharp objects near by and soon buying a 9mm [flapper] Thank goodness I have a son to help keep the pervs away from my daughter. I'll just use the line from Bill Engval on any boy my daughter brings home that I don't like. "You know boy, she is my only daughter. Be good cuz I don't mind goin' back to prison."

Guys like Fred make me a paranoid father. It is why I keep plenty of sharp objects near by and soon buying a 9mm [flapper] Thank goodness I have a son to help keep the pervs away from my daughter. I'll just use the line from Bill Engval on any boy my daughter brings home that I don't like. "You know boy, she is my only daughter. Be good cuz I don't mind goin' back to prison."

You do I'm kidding around here right?

I'm actually a very nice person to women and I prefer .45s [lol]

You do I'm kidding around here right?

I'm actually a very nice person to women and I prefer .45s [lol]

Of course...hence the [flapper] But I am serious aboot the real pervy teen boys who will look at my daughter. She's not quite 7 yet but when she gets to that age....... [bored] :angry:

.45 aint bad. But my accuracy with a 9mm is purdy darn close to 100%. [biggrin]

Of course...hence the [flapper] But I am serious aboot the real pervy teen boys who will look at my daughter. She's not quite 7 yet but when she gets to that age....... [bored] :angry:

.45 aint bad. But my accuracy with a 9mm is purdy darn close to 100%. [biggrin]

Yeah... some guys are weird... my one friend who is 17 was hitting on a 12 year old... I was creeped out

I prefer it for the recoil impulse, a lot softer than 9mm because of the velocity difference to me. Its weird, and doesn't make a lot of sense, but I shoot a 1911 way better than any 9mm

Archived