Gibson Brands Forums

JB LTD Edition

gta05

Hi everyone, i'm new in this forum. At the end of december i did order from GC an Epi JB LTD Edition. I receive a mail shipping status yesterday. I will receive it at the begining of the week. I leave in Canada, Montreal. They're was none available here... I will post pics when i receive it. [thumbup]

A Joe Bonamassa VERY NICE

N_1986a.jpg

http://www.epiphone.com/news.asp?NewsID=1986

Hope yours arrives safely unlike another guys Here

I personally would like to see a Gary Moore Tribute Epi, even the Gibsons are scarce.

Any surgestions guys or know any news?

Does anyone know where i can find this Black leather Epiphone strap? Beleive me, i search all around the web, local shop, answer from Epiphone customer service go to local shop to order it. No one has it in his catalog to order??? And also where i can get this yellow suglass??? B)

Does anyone know where i can find this Black leather Epiphone strap? Beleive me, i search all around the web, local shop, answer from Epiphone customer service go to local shop to order it. No one has it in his catalog to order??? And also where i can get this yellow suglass??? B)

31STD100.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EPIPHONE-GIBSON-2-NYLON-ELECTRIC-GUITAR-STRAP-/370472977769?pt=UK_Guitar_Accessories&hash=item5641e90569

not quite the same but close, buts all I can see (Even Dawsons have nothing)

ALSO no luck on the glasses theirs mention of these (Edge Acro Boo Sun Glasses)

5016_191_Ceramic-Black-Photochromic+1.jpg

But im not so sure

The strap is more of a very dark brown, not black. I picked one up on ebay about 6 months ago along with a Epi tuner, manual, poster, 20 foot instrument cable and truss rod wrench for around 28 bucks for the kit. I will say that it's a great strap and well worth trying to find one. I've seen one or two pop up since then and if I come across another one on ebay I'll be happy to send you the link.

The one i want is the 3" BLACK GLOVE LEATHER strap. Has i see the product # sould be Epiphone ST-500 Strap? But no guitar shop or web guitar store can order it from epiphone has they are not list in their catalog. I did send this information to Epiphone costumer service and they told me that i can not purchase product from them?

I have been looking all over for this JB and cant seem to hook up. There are a few on e-bay but after reading about other people getting taking off I dont want to go that route. I read that you purchased one in Dec. There has to be one left some where and if not im Hopeing for another run on the JB

When i read the title, the first thing I thought of was justin bieber... [unsure]

Then jonas brothers... [crying]

Then i read the second post... [thumbup]

AhAh i didn't know that they can make a replica of an air guitar.

Here is the one your are talking about JB LTD Edition

x06-guitar-hero-2-controller.jpeg

Archived