Gibson Brands Forums

Joe Bonamassa Show in Anaheim

Californiaman

Going down to the OC for a healthy dose of JB tomorrow night.

He's really entertaining. If you haven't seen him you should.

I'll be at table 301 Row 1 Seats nine and 10.

Come by and say hi to me if you're going to the show. I'd love to meet you and maybe buy ya' a drink.

I'll be the big guy with the glasses.

So please come by and say "hi" and Lets Rock!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SMjL5u5D40

I got to see Joe in November, it was absolutely ****ing awesome. He knows how to cater to the crowd, though not nearly as well as he tears it up on the guitar!

He was fantastic beyond my ability to express [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

I watched him open for Robben Ford at the Galaxy Theater in Santa Ana a couple of years ago and told my buddy, "Robben Ford has to follow this?"

Robben was great. Joe was awesome.

Since he lives in Hollywood now, I wonder if he'll have a special guest step on stage with him? :-k

Very Cool!!!

By the videos I've seen and from the stuff posted on his forum, the show should be awesome!

I wish he would visit the Caribbean on tour........he never answered the threads on that I started on his forum...... [crying]

Eventually.

Just found this on Youtube.

Hope you enjoy it. It's interesting.

That's Lee Ritenour introducing the song.

Have you seen the documentary on The Ballad Of John Henry album?

I just saw it last night. Its really interesting. Theres a little bit on his guitars and amps as well..

I can post a link if you'd like?

Have a great time Cali.... I saw him here in Valencia 2 years ago, just when the Ballad of John Henry CD came out... He basically played the Prince Albert hall show but it was a very small intimate club... Was awesome!!!! Enjoy!!! Here are a few pics I took... [biggrin]

DSC03135.jpg

DSC03085.jpg

DSC03184.jpg

Have you seen the documentary on The Ballad Of John Henry album?

I just saw it last night. Its really interesting. Theres a little bit on his guitars and amps as well..

I can post a link if you'd like?

Please do post a link. I'd love to see that. It is a great album. Very well done and it was done analog.

That's 2" tape for you kids. Old school.

So just sitting here chillin' after the Joe Show at the Grove!!! WOW!

Caliman...stopped by your table about 15 minutes before showtime but you weren't there. We were down in section one, second row.

All I can say is if you haven't seen Joe live, you need to. Two solid hours of no BS killing time stuff, just one song to the next to the next, and he is just awesome. His late show 5 minute solo acoustic/elec segment alone is worth the price of admission. Mrs. Dennis G had no clue who we were going to see but she is now a Joe fan.

Archived