Gibson Brands Forums

GAS

Silenced Fred

That is sweet but I would rather have it in a seafoam green or something. I love the Jazzmaster.

Have you ever seen a Telemaster?

Yeah, a Daphne blue would be sweet. these are the MIJ Jazzmasters, and I can't find any in stores, so eBay is the only option. For an additional $200, I would rather get the MIJ than MIM, just sayin

And they have some sweet colors every once in a while

I don't think I would order a guitar from Japan. The shipping for that guitar is $140 not including taxes and import duties.

Not to mention I'm kindof impatient when it comes to that stuff. I ordered my Hoof off of ILF and I didn't realize the guy lived in Singapore and it took like 2 weeks to ship. I was going crazy waiting for that thing to show up because the tracking code was useless and I didn't think it would take that long.

The Jazzmaster and Jaguar are definately my cup of tea. I would kill for a nice Telemaster.

I don't think I would order a guitar from Japan. The shipping for that guitar is $140 not including taxes and import duties.

Not to mention I'm kindof impatient when it comes to that stuff. I ordered my Hoof off of ILF and I didn't realize the guy lived in Singapore and it took like 2 weeks to ship. I was going crazy waiting for that thing to show up because the tracking code was useless and I didn't think it would take that long.

The Jazzmaster and Jaguar are definately my cup of tea. I would kill for a nice Telemaster.

Eh, I'd have to see how much else the import duties are. Sometimes I can find a used MIA Jazzmaster for about 1200 by me, not too shabby.

Telemasters are cool, but it just looks off. Even the Jaguar looks kinda funky with the small single coils. They are sweet guitars and I love the trem

That is sweet but I would rather have it in a seafoam green or something. I love the Jazzmaster.

Have you ever seen a Telemaster?

Definitely Seafoam Green. Oh, and no matching headstock. Plain will be fine thank you.

Unfortunately, Wildwood Guitars doesn't have Seafoam Green. But they do have these. And they're only $1,500.00.

Definitely Seafoam Green. Oh, and no matching headstock. Plain will be fine thank you.

Unfortunately, Wildwood Guitars doesn't have Seafoam Green. But they do have these. And they're only $1,500.00.

Those are sexy. the more I look at them though, I don't like the matching headstock... but I would rock that placid blue [thumbup]

Dang those pink ones are SWEET. I'd still rather have seafoam green but I'd definately be cool with one of those pink ones.

Archived