Gibson Brands Forums

How about...THE difinitive version, of any song?

charlie brown

Guest FarnsBarns

Listen to Colour and the Shape cranked up and tell me he shouldn't be playing guitar or doing vocals.

i do love his drumming though [blush]

He's my man crush

He's a really nice bloke too! I met him, properly, had a beer with him and all that.

Listen to Colour and the Shape cranked up and tell me he shouldn't be playing guitar or doing vocals.

i do love his drumming though [blush]

He's my man crush

I can honestly say that I don't have and never had a "man crush" on any dude.

sheesh what is the world coming to?

I can honestly say that I don't have and never had a "man crush" on any dude.

sheesh what is the world coming to?

It's called touching getting in touch with your feminine side.

Guest FarnsBarns

It's called touching getting in touch with your feminine side.

If I had a feminine side to touch I wouldn't leave the house, have you ever seen a woman when she... erm... I don't know if I can say that on here but enough said.

Great songs, but too much Mesa Boogie dual rectum-fier guitar. And that compression. Come on!

Great songs, but too much Mesa Boogie dual rectum-fier guitar. And that compression. Come on!

Hey Johnny Park, Everlong and Monkey Wrench are so amazing even with the Boogie killing tone, it overcomes that fact. The man screamed for 30 seconds straight on Monkey Wrench without so much as a breath.

Sorry, I like the Beatles cover better. Sounds more sixties-ish. I think Tyler gave it his approval when they released it on 1.

Good for you, man.

I hear Steven Tyler in my head when I hear that song now.... and I loved the Beatles version!

I heard Reznor's version first. Even Trent thought Cash did it better.

That's why Reznor gave the song to Cash. true story.

i do have to say I like Hendrix better than SRV though. You just can't compete with that.

And Chan- Steven Tyler? really? [thumbdn]

Uh, Well...The Beatles version, is the original (as in, they (mostly John) wrote it)...it's not a "cover." ;>)

CB

Sorry, my humor does not always translate. This is an old joke I got from a fictitious review of The Beatles 1. The writer said how they really captured that sixties sound and how much he liked their cover of Aerosmith's Come Together.

Sorry, my humor does not always translate. This is an old joke I got from a fictitious review of The Beatles 1. The writer said how they really captured that sixties sound and how much he liked their cover of Aerosmith's Come Together.

LOL....gotcha! Sorry... [blush]

CB

Archived