Gibson Brands Forums

Fireworks anyone?

GuitarJunkie

I was going to post this as a reply in the "Missing Members" thread, but it's been locked.

Anyhoo, I was just over at everythingsg.com and it seems our very own (former) cudamax has been a member there for about two days. I know how easy going the moderators are over there, so things could get pretty interesting.

To keep this somewhat Les Paul related, look for pics of my new LP once I pick it up this week.

should prove interesting.

i for one can say i dont miss him. i know that some members had/have an inexplicable love for the guy, but i think he's just a jerk who really never contributed anything to the forum. sure he jumped all over that one guy who APPARENTLY was selling fakes, but we never found out for certain. he's just one of those guys who thinks with his fists because he is clearly lacking in the brains department. it really makes me lmao that gibson went to his ISP (according to him) because of his actions.

he can stay at the SG or geartalk forum....most of those members are teenagers, which is exactly how old he acts.

and his typing (or lack thereof) was so atrocious it defied all explanation.

Can't wait to see the pics!

And some folks just talk out their a$$, it's their nature and I am not even sure they are aware they do it. Eventually, though, they get caught out enough and will pass along as their credibility fades.

Well, the ones who don't get banned and have their ISP notified, anyway.

Junkie, I'd like to hear your opinion on this reissue after you bring it home and if you'll still like your USA LPs afterwards...be honest. You're in Ottawa, right? You might find me on your door step one day. :o It's only a five hour drive...

As for cuda, I really don't care either way. What I find odd is how tough the guy acts on an internet forum. I'm a pretty nice guy overall (just ask me :o) and I've kicked the crap out of a lot of people, but never have I tried to be a tough guy...in real life or in cyberspace. What's the point in acting tough to a bunch of strangers that you will never meet?

It would be like picking a fight with Axe...what's the point? Sure, the guy's a d*ck and all, but it's not like I'll ever meet him in person and be able to smash a beer bottle over his head...

Cheers Axe!

I've selected specific lines (out of context, admittedly) from this quote to show you how it could come off...

Junkie' date=' you're in Ottawa, right? You might find me on your door step one day. :o It's only a five hour drive...

...I've kicked the crap out of a lot of people, but never have I tried to be a tough guy...

...but it's not like I'll ever meet him in person and be able to smash a beer bottle over his head...[/quote']

Sure Tim, come on over and meet the wife and kids. afraid-smiley-9078.gif

Seriously though, if you're ever heading east drop me a line ahead of time.

As for cuda' date=' I really don't care either way. What I find odd is how tough the guy acts on an internet forum. I'm a pretty nice guy overall (just ask me :o) and I've kicked the crap out of a lot of people, but never have I tried to be a tough guy...in real life or in cyberspace. What's the point in acting tough to a bunch of strangers that you will never meet?[/quote']

I never had a problem with him, but I did watch him attack other people when they weren't even trying to argue with him. I think he might be a little paranoid and thinks others are out to get him.

It would be like picking a fight with Axe...what's the point? Sure' date=' the guy's a d*ck and all, but it's not like I'll ever meet him in person and be able to smash a beer bottle over his head...

Cheers Axe![/quote']

You know, it would be NICE if all the forum members got together for a little battle royal... after that we can drink beer and play guitar.

Archived