Gibson Brands Forums

2011 ugly guitar #30

onewilyfool

OK....some of you might find this beautiful.....but to me it is excessive, although I can see that argument.....let's see who likes it and who doesn't. The highs on this guitar really wing out!!

39-28angel.jpg

POSITIVELY, ABSOLUTELY, EXCRUCIATINGLY REALLY UGLY OR TO BE MORE POLITICALLY CORRECT DEEPLY DISTASTEFUL

MOOSE

OK....some of you might find this beautiful.....but to me it is excessive, although I can see that argument.....let's see who likes it and who doesn't. The highs on this guitar really wing out!!

39-28angel.jpg

I'd like to see Pete Townshend play it..... would impale his left arm on one of the wings!

39-28angel.jpg

To answer your question, is it a piece of art or a piece of ****. Well, it ain't a piece of art. Looks more like the 'artwork' I make in turlet after consuming copious quantities of white cheese and three corn dogs. If you squint, it appears he got the splatter pattern right. :-&

Archived