Gibson Brands Forums

My 2 New Epiphones

hekawi

just got these 2 yesterday. loving the Wildkat. never had a guitar with P-90s before...this thing is a real fire breather. the Dot Studio (with no Dots?!)plays like a dream. i've been wanting a 335 style for a long time and this one is a lot of bang for the buck.

SANY0259.jpg

SANY0262.jpg

SANY0261.jpg

SANY0263.jpg

SANY0264.jpg

Congrats on the new guitars! That Wildcat is absolutely stunning!!!! The Dot Studio's are definately a good deal for the price. I like the neck on my friends Dot Studio. Its thinner than my regular Dot, it has a thick neck. I like it but I prefer a slim neck profile. Enjoy!

Cool pair. A Dot with no dots? I hope that has edge markers!

yep, it's got edge markers. don't think i could play one without something to help me find the right frets :D , (don't know how classical players do it)

both guitars look even better in person.

just got these 2 yesterday. loving the Wildkat. never had a guitar with P-90s before...this thing is a real fire breather. the Dot Studio (with no Dots?!)plays like a dream. i've been wanting a 335 style for a long time and this one is a lot of bang for the buck.

SANY0259.jpg

SANY0263.jpg

LOVE the chevron flames on that 'Kat! Congratulations, and welcome to the 'Klub - now play the snot out of her!

Nice!!! HNGD x2 .... have played examples of each, great shtuff....enjoy. A Wildkat is on my short list of future acquisitions, should our budget ever again allow another guit purchase (gonna be a long time, I'm afeared). Love the 'kat [thumbup]

Archived