Gibson Brands Forums

NPD!!!

Silenced Fred

Well let's see. A TP is $100. + shipping it would be like $110. Are we including shipping here?

You said something about a Dream Crusher but those are $145 but I don't know about that sale.

All I know is if you're waiting for the paypal e-check/ money transfer thing or whatever prepare to be annoyed and confused for like a week. And don't forget that I warned you [flapper]

Nice! Is it the green one?

What made you choose the Dream Crusher?

I have an NPD coming too. It should have shipped out today. You'll never guess what it is. It's not fuzz or dirt.

Yup, it's the green one. Not sure why I chose it, I went on the EQD site and they had it featured, listened to some demos and was blown away

I hope it's a Dano chicken salad you ordered, sweet with that Fuzz Factory

Nice man if I had to choose a color it would definately be the green one. The Dream Crusher sounds really good to me. I love two-knob fuzzes. They just made it a production model.

It's not a Chicken Salad but it is a chorus/ vibrato. I got a pretty sweet deal on it I just had to give it a try because I could definately resell it for more money if I don't like it.

Nice man if I had to choose a color it would definately be the green one. The Dream Crusher sounds really good to me. I love two-knob fuzzes. They just made it a production model.

It's not a Chicken Salad but it is a chorus/ vibrato. I got a pretty sweet deal on it I just had to give it a try because I could definately resell it for more money if I don't like it.

There ya go kid!

I just rearranged my board, I'll try and get some pics up soon. Gotta make room for that bad boy.

The guy said he's mailing it tomorrow, so I better have it by the weekend then I can use it at my first show [thumbup]

Congrats Fred...! My next pedal will be a Box of Rock... Great fuzz with a boost... Fuzz Factory was a bit to wild unless you are in the studio and have time to dial in the sounds you want when and where you want them... I'm not familiar with the on you got but I'm gonna check it out now...

Congrats Fred...! My next pedal will be a Box of Rock... Great fuzz with a boost... Fuzz Factory was a bit to wild unless you are in the studio and have time to dial in the sounds you want when and where you want them... I'm not familiar with the on you got but I'm gonna check it out now...

I wouldn't call the BoR a fuzz at all. It's an OD/ distortion. But yeah it's a sweet pedal. I dig pretty much all of the Zvex pedals.

The Dream Crusher is EQD's take on the Fuzz Face. EQD is great I've had a few of their pedals and they were all top knotch.

Fuzz Factory is wild! But that's why I dig it, I have it so when I use my treble pickup, it is a very velcro sound with little extra noise, but when I switch to the rhythm its balls out insanity.

The Dream Crusher is cool, cooler than Fuzz Faces I have tried before. The colors are just different runs I believe

LOL sorry Dave this is awkward timing. No the pedals are the same regardless of the colors. I'm not sure if there are still different color options available now that the DC is a production model, but they were originally made in small batches with a few different finishes.

Edit: just to clarify they would be made in different colors in the same batch. Just like a black SG Standard is the same as a cherry one. Just cosmetic options.

BTW I think the Dream Crusher has the coolest art of all the EQD pedals.

LOL sorry Dave this is awkward timing. No the pedals are the same regardless of the colors. I'm not sure if there are still different color options available now that the DC is a production model, but they were originally made in small batches with a few different finishes.

BTW I think the Dream Crusher has the coolest art of all the EQD pedals.

That's the only reason I got it...

Seriously though, a guy had a Tone Reaper and it was between that and the DC, I went with the DC because I liked the graphic more I loved both of the sounds and couldn't pick LOL

I think you'd be happier with the DC in the long run anyways. Just my opinion. The DC seems more your style. If you're talking about the Tone Reaper that was advertised as having "free worldwide shipping", that's the guy I bought my Hoof from. He lives in Singapore and you would have waited a long time for shipping. There's the elusive EQD Tusk fuzz up for sale there too (the seller is buying my Hummingbird so I wish you bought it so he would pay me haha).

The art on the DC is really sweet. One thing that really bothered me about my Hoof was that the graphics were screenprinted pretty poorly. It should have been sold as a second IMO.

I think you'd be happier with the DC in the long run anyways. Just my opinion. The DC seems more your style. If you're talking about the Tone Reaper that was advertised as having "free worldwide shipping", that's the guy I bought my Hoof from. He lives in Singapore and you would have waited a long time for shipping. There's the elusive EQD Tusk fuzz up for sale there too (the seller is buying my Hummingbird so I wish you bought it so he would pay me haha).

The art on the DC is really sweet. One thing that really bothered me about my Hoof was that the graphics were screenprinted pretty poorly. It should have been sold as a second IMO.

Yeah, more of the heavy garage rock feel from the DC for me at least. Never really heard the Tusq, but the DC is pretty sweet. Soundclips when I get it

Archived