Gibson Brands Forums

Sam Cooke

Hey hey hey!!

I dunno if street-teaming is allowed.... LOL I didn't read it's illegal in the Forum Rules --

but if you guys like Sam Cooke you MAY just like this NEW old-school music being put out by VINTAGE TROUBLE:

They're based in LA but just got a SWEET GIG opening for Brian May & Kerry Ellis' "Anthems" tour in the UK. They slayed it on Jools Holland over there apparently and are getting big over there ------ NICE.

Ty -- the lead singer & songwriter w/guitarist Nalle Colt-- has just an amazing voice. Already endorsed by Sennheiser AND Neumann....

And Colt is already endorsed by GIBSON [thumbup]

Promise - click - you won't be disappointed!!

They slayed it on Jools Holland over there apparently

No "apparently" about it. Really cool band, and great performance. Great voice (reminded me of Raphael Saadiq), and excellent guitar work to compliment it.

Good spot.

thanks layla86 vintage trouble is fantastic. it does my heart good to hear new old school stuff.thank god some people haven't forgotten how to make good music. i hope to hear more from these guys.back on suject, Sam Cooke has always been one of my favorite artists.my mother was a great "shag" dancer back in the day. this was her music. she would go to contests in myrtle beach s.c. and she would often tell me about the fun and the music. Sam was always at the top of her list. r.i.p. Sam and Mom.your always in my heart and soul.

Archived