Gibson Brands Forums

Chinese Democracy on vinyl

Riffster

I was sort of indifferent about this album but while I was killing time at Best Buy I ran into this, too good to pass up.

There were all marked at the same price (like 10) so it was not a fluke.

7e08ec3f.jpg

2261a45c.jpg

wow!! 2 bucks for Chinese Democracy? That is Amazing. I have to admit, I am shocked, and sometimes that takes a lot. Why do you think they are charging so much for it?

Stein, they're charging the premium price 'cause it's a CHINESE IMPORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [crying][flapper][scared][blink][blush][woot][lol] .........

Just went out and bought it. It's alright. No where near as good as anything the real Guns N' Roses did but it's worth a listen. It's too bad the free mp3 download code expired in 2009. msp_flapper.gif

I feel the same way, there are several songs with a "beat" to it, I was surprised bu that.

Also Slash's playing is missing, does not sound like GnR much to me.

One thing though is that the quality of sound of this vinyl is incredible.

I feel the same way, there are several songs with a "beat" to it, I was surprised bu that.

Also Slash's playing is missing, does not sound like GnR much to me.

One thing though is that the quality of sound of this vinyl is incredible.

Agreed on all points. msp_thumbup.gif

I was sort of indifferent about this album but while I was killing time at Best Buy I ran into this, too good to pass up.

There were all marked at the same price (like 10) so it was not a fluke.

When I finally got to listen to it, it sounded dated and overblown. Velvet revolver is a better investment.

Archived