Gibson Brands Forums

what r they worth

lineman

From the serial #, it was made in China at the " Wongsoneryeee " factory outside of Bejjing, probably in 1994.....The tolex covering is

Korean made, from lot # 32748394HH........The speakers are " Pile " driver clones, made with the standard paper cones...

One problem with these PAs are that the handles aren't easy to use.....The " Woofers " have a Hz of 39.235 to 67.98, and

the tweeters put out 124 SPLs at 80 to 20.00 Hz.....The crossovers they used that year were either Macklie clones, or the

more often used " Namby " units......The serial # tells me that it was inspected by #1637, one of the best they had that year...

The value of these units vary greatly, depending on condition and other factors......Check E-Bay.......[thumbup] ..

Look it up on Ebay. Select the completed listings box on the left hand side, see what they've sold for. That should give you an idea. If there are none for sale, or that have sold, that should give you an idea, too.

Guest FarnsBarns

I wonder if he'll ever explain what he meant now. I've been watching the thread to find out. The curiosity is killing me!

They r worth $7. Them r worth $7.50. So it depends.

I take a serial # and do SIX HOURS of research for the dude......Not only does the O.P. not respond,

but you all MOCK my hard work and DIS MY RESEARCH....Wat up wit dat ???? [flapper][crying] :unsure: [lol] [lol] [lol] ......

Archived