Gibson Brands Forums

Crazy Pedal

chase1410

It's supposed to make your guitar sound lofi like it's on vinyl or tape. I think it's a really cool effect.

I can do something similar with my El Capistan where there's no delay it just acts as a lofi tape-ish filter. It sounds pretty cool.

I think that would sound killer for an intro or something, but I would find it hard to integrate that into my music, and I doubt it costs less than 50 bucks. Cool, but I'll have to pass, lemme know if you get one though

lol yeah they're like $300 and discontinued... I wouldn't get one unless it was in some trade or something but I definately wouldn't mind having one.

Guest FarnsBarns

$300 to make my rig sound lofi. Haha [lol] That is hilarious.

I'll just buy a very cheap laney solid state amp and a very cheap cable, stand it all on my fridge and get the real thing for a tenth of the price.

[lol] that really is ****ing priceless!

Ip just buy a very cheap laney solid state amp and a very cheap cable, stand it all on my fridge and get the real thing for a tenth of the price.

yeah because nothing emulates vinyl and tape like a cheap Laney and a fridge.

I'll just buy a very cheap laney solid state amp and a very cheap cable, stand it all on my fridge and get the real thing for a tenth of the price.

Some people just don't get it...

Archived