Gibson Brands Forums

orange "dark terror"

S t e v e

the tiny terror has been given a dark side variant, voiced for metal and heavy rock. take the TT and add a ton of gain and an option to radically shape the mid-range and there you have it: a mini metal all valve 15 watter.

sounds good to me [thumbup]

ORANGE

Yup I'm rockin the 74 Twin now. The TT was a kinda 1 trick pony but it did that trick awesomely. I hope I get another one day.

the Twin that you told me about a while ago?

Dude I wish you were more of an attention whore like me. You have so much sweet **** that nobody knows about.

the Twin that you told me about a while ago?

Dude I wish you were more of an attention whore like me. You have so much sweet **** that nobody knows about.

Ha! I'll post more new stuff days. My bad

The Twin is rad! The cleanness is sweet and the verb and trem is the sh1t. Its a perfect platform for pedals. I got a good deal too. I traded a Tweaker head and a cheap B-52 2x12 for it. I love Craiglist!

Yeeuh I'll be waiting. What's in the post man I know you're probably cookin something up already.

That is a sweet deal. I'm pretty sure the Twin is my favorite amp ever. I loooove the cleanness and verb. I haven't tried the trem. So are the 70's models different from say like a mid or early '60s model?

Yeeuh I'll be waiting. What's in the post man I know you're probably cookin something up already.

That is a sweet deal. I'm pretty sure the Twin is my favorite amp ever. I loooove the cleanness and verb. I haven't tried the trem. So are the 70's models different from say like a mid or early '60s model?

Just finishing up the Snowy White auto wah. I'm planning out a couple crazy double pedals. I was thinking an OCD+Foxx Tone machine combo. Got any ideas on a good combo?

As for the amp, 74 was the first year they had a Master volume and I think the circut has a few changes. I'm not to sure. I know a lot of amp snobs dis the silverfaces but I think it sounds great.

Just finishing up the Snowy White auto wah. I'm planning out a couple crazy double pedals. I was thinking an OCD+Foxx Tone machine combo. Got any ideas on a good combo?

As for the amp, 74 was the first year they had a Master volume and I think the circut has a few changes. I'm not to sure. I know a lot of amp snobs dis the silverfaces but I think it sounds great.

I was checkin out some demos of the Snow White the other day because I remember you mentioning it. That thing sounds sweet. Isn't that a pretty difficult build? I mean it's like a wah voiced envelope filter isn't it? That just sounds complicated.

Hmm I don't have any ideas for a double pedal right now but if I do I'll tell you. I was playing my tone machine into my **** a lot last night and it sounded sweet so I think the OCD and TM may be a cool combo. The Tone Machine is super awesome. I really think you'll dig it.

Your amp sounds sweet dude I'm not one to discriminate for master volumes and all that. If it sounds good it sounds good.

I love the silverface amps!

I knew you had a Tiny Terror, but didn't know you sold it. I think a really cool double pedal would be a cool rhythm type of fuzz for chords, then a SHO or something to boost it for solos and the sort, especially housed in one box.

You probably know my stance on master volume amps, but like Dub said, if it sounds good, it sounds good. I just find that for myself, amps without the master volume suit me better, but who knows? I love Silverface fender cleans

Archived