Gibson Brands Forums

sandwich.

S t e v e

Check to make sure, SW. We have a section specifically for locally grown produce.

Of course, we have a half dozen roadside stands between us and town, too. You know... the kind with a kitchen scale and a mason jar so you can just leave your money there?

tomatoes I will never eat from a grocery store...most are injected with hormones...however grown in a garden..tomatoes, cheese, bacon and lettuce..freakin good...

ok even I'm going to give you crap now lol....

bacon is not good for you one bit. It makes your liver produce an enzyme that counter acts your pancrease to compensate for the sugar levels. The pork raises your blood sugar then drops it below what it was before the consumption. The pancrease sends out more insulin to the body to compensate for the fat in the bacon.

In theory, the more insulin produced by the body, the more fat from foods gets stored. Very important to control insulin levels as over time type 2 diabetes can develop. A good rule of thumb is, no more than two rashers of bacon and try to exercise. I learned this in diabetes education and have been type 1 diabetic for 33 years. Stevie knows what he's talking about lol

I'd hate to see you have problems scott but it's your call really. I can only give my two cents but it's up to you to listen. I bet you thought I would've been nice in this thread, I was but I made a good point [flapper]

Archived