Gibson Brands Forums

Gibby BFG opinions wanted

bluzhammer

Good , bad or indifferent, it doesn't matter. In the nutshell, I have a friend of a friend wanting some quick cash for his BFG Les Paul and I'm considering a ride over to scope it out. I would appreciate any feedback any of you have on this model. [confused]

UUUUMMMMMmmmmm................[confused]

Please post pics, asking price, guitar's history, etc etc..........[thumbup] ..

Don't have any pics as of yet, it's the green Gator looking thing....[confused] . I've been told that the guitar is less than 6 months old, hasn't been played out gigging. Now, this is all second hand info., I haven't talked to the actual owner as of yet. Apparently the guy needs $800.00. I'm just kicking tires on this thing at the moment.

Don't have any pics as of yet, it's the green Gator looking thing....[confused] . I've been told that the guitar is less than 6 months old, hasn't been played out gigging. Now, this is all second hand info., I haven't talked to the actual owner as of yet. Apparently the guy needs $800.00. I'm just kicking tires on this thing at the moment.

Ah, I thought so....I'd grab it, even sight unseen then...I remember which Gibby it is....Some hate those, I'd love one..

The only green guitars I've seen that I like are that one and Cookieman's Clapman Strat.......

Well, I played the BFG yesterday, quite a good mix of tonal options. I wasn't too enthused with the lack of fret markers, and old boy was stuck on the $800.00 price he had set , so I told him " HOLLA " . I'm not quite sure what that means, but I hear it used often. [crying]

Archived