Gibson Brands Forums

Tman5293 V fuzzy fred...

S t e v e

I find this rather amusing actually. Although I'm not so sure that the one on the left has the upper hand. Kinda looks like the one on the right dodged. msp_biggrin.gif

[laugh], thanks for participating in my harmless thread Tman [thumbup]

ok, the only way to settle this is a vocal battle between the said fighters...

so...modern day music v old music? fuzzy? Tman?...let the battle commence!!!!!! [unsure]

Why a vocal battle? Shouldn't it be a guitar battle? I'll whip out some kick @ss Rock N' Roll riffs. He can try to play rap on his guitar. msp_lol.gif

Besides........I can't sing.........msp_blushing.gif

Why a vocal battle? Shouldn't it be a guitar battle? I'll whip out some kick @ss Rock N' Roll riffs. He can try to play rap on his guitar. msp_lol.gif

Tman takes the title! [thumbup]

[lol]

You turned the argument into modern day music vs stuff from the 60s and 70s. Not just rap. Again, like some other people that used to be on this forum, you select your arguments

You turned the argument into modern day music vs stuff from the 60s and 70s. Not just rap. Again, like some other people that used to be on this forum, you select your arguments

Ok. I'm fine with anything modern day. Go for it. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing out there from 1990 and on that is even in the same category as classic Rock N' Roll.

Ok. I'm fine with anything modern day. Go for it. As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing out there from 1990 and on that is even in the same category as classic Rock N' Roll.

Listen to the Greenhornes. Right now. The song Underestimator. It came out last year

Listen to the Greenhornes. Right now. The song Underestimator. It came out last year

I just listened to it. Nothing special. It was good. It's just that it's nothing I haven't heard before. Which is one of my problems with modern day music. It's non original. That song sounded kinda like classic rock but the problem is that it's already been done. You just can't beat the originals.

I just listened to it. Nothing special. It was good. It's just that it's nothing I haven't heard before. Which is one of my problems with modern day music. It's non original. That song sounded kinda like classic rock but the problem is that it's already been done. You just can't beat the originals.

LOL Original like Led Zeppelin? Oh wait, they just redid blues standards...

LOL Original like Led Zeppelin? Oh wait, they just redid blues standards...

Yes. They did redo blues standards. But it's the way that they re did them. They took a 1930's blues song and turned it into Rock N' Roll. At the time, no one had ever heard anything like it. What I'm trying to say is that they invented something new, something that had never been done before. And I don't really count Stairway To Heaven or a lot of the other songs that they wrote blues standards.

Yes. They did redo blues standards. But it's the way that they re did them. They took a 1930's blues song and turned it into Rock N' Roll. At the time, no one had ever heard anything like it. What I'm trying to say is that they invented something new, something that had never been done before. And I don't really count Stairway To Heaven or a lot of the other songs that they wrote blues standards.

Whatever dude, I'm done. This is pointless

Archived