Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Day @ Music Junkie, Leicester UK!

MusicJunkie

Hey folks,

Just to let you know - if you're in the Leicester area and free on July 9th, come and join us for our Epiphone Day! We'll have Ray Miller from Gibson here giving a seminar and Q&A, so if you had any questions or just wanted to know a bit of Epiphone history, now's your chance!

We'll also be giving away a free Epiphone LP100 that you can walk away with if you pop your details here! We'll also have snacks and free T-shirts to give away.

We look forward to seeing you! If you wanted a few more details, check our full blurb here.

Hey folks,

Just to let you know - if you're in the Leicester area and free on July 9th, come and join us for our Epiphone Day! We'll have Ray Miller from Gibson here giving a seminar and Q&A, so if you had any questions or just wanted to know a bit of Epiphone history, now's your chance!

We'll also be giving away a free Epiphone LP100 that you can walk away with if you pop your details here! We'll also have snacks and free T-shirts to give away.

We look forward to seeing you! If you wanted a few more details, check our full blurb here.

Chesters will be 18th August I was told today

Same guitar up for grabs, their also giving away gigbags, t-shirts & caps...

Chesters will be 18th August I was told today

Same guitar up for grabs, their also giving away gigbags, t-shirts & caps...

We have the T-shirts, and the first six to buy an Epiphone get a gig bag. They have us beaten on the caps, though! [biggrin]

It's a shame...The guitar store in my town doesn't stock Epis and Gibbys. so i drove 40 Miles to the nearest city, there were two music shops Neither of those had Epis or Gibbys either. so I traveled 50 Miles in the other direction to a bigger city there were 3 music shops, But i only found 1 of them and guess what..thats right No Epis or Gibbys. I think that Fender are slowly taking over the Highlands of Scotland.. [cursing] .I don't want to walk into another Shop that only sells Fenders and Ibbys and PRS's. I might go mad.

I want to go to an Epiphone open day I probably have to travel all the way to Glagow or Edinburgh....or do Fender have a monopoly on the Central Belt too?

It's a shame...The guitar store in my town doesn't stock Epis and Gibbys. so i drove 40 Miles to the nearest city, there were two music shops Neither of those had Epis or Gibbys either. so I traveled 50 Miles in the other direction to a bigger city there were 3 music shops, But i only found 1 of them and guess what..thats right No Epis or Gibbys. I think that Fender are slowly taking over the Highlands of Scotland.. [cursing] .I don't want to walk into another Shop that only sells Fenders and Ibbys and PRS's. I might go mad.

I want to go to an Epiphone open day I probably have to travel all the way to Glagow or Edinburgh....or do Fender have a monopoly on the Central Belt too?

Guitar Guitar are your best bet they have stores in Glasgow AND Edinborough

http://www.guitarguitar.co.uk/contact.asp

Where I live Epiphones can be found in dozens of places within a 25 mile radius. The problem is getting GAS much too often while lacking the necessary funds.

Are we 'mericans elgible for that there git?

Regrettably not! It's kind of a "come and get it" deal, so if you don't mind the travel... [biggrin]

Also, we shan't be outdone! Caps and sweatbands shall be available!

Hey guys, our Epiphone Day is coming up this Saturday! If you wanted to get yourself in that draw (if you live nearby) then time is running short!

Will you know if there be an Epi day in Newquay ? Last year we had the Gibson tour bus. That was about it...

Doesn't look like it... The full list of Epi days is here!

Dear Henry,

If we cant have a Gibby Bus, may I suggest an Epi-Boat.

Sydney has a marvelous new Ocean Terminal... You could pick RaSTuS up on the way down the coast... & Digger could moor his kayak alongside.

Yours Sincerely in never-ending & unreasonable corporate hardship

Egg 'The Colonel' Muffins

EM Strata & Entertainment Incorporated

The Red Shed at the bottom of the Pile

Epi Mobile Home Community

TUSCON, ARIZONA

GOOD 'OL U.S of A

Offices in Mackay, Sydney & Rural Victoria

Dear Henry, If we cant have a Gibby Bus, may I suggest an Epi-Boat.  Sydney has a marvelous new Ocean Terminal... You could pick RaSTuS up on the way down the coast... & Digger could moor his kayak alongside.
Don't forget McEye in BrisVegas.

Don't forget McEye in BrisVegas.

Indeed... & StewieB [thumbup]

"The Colonel"?????? 'Supwidat?

Ref our 'Trailer Park & Soundstage' thread in the Lounge... I thought all Artist Managers automatically got the rank of Colonel... ya know, like Colonel Tom Parker... & now that I have 'Half-Baked Henry' & 'Angry ("Ach eye ye loonsome taneeet") Angus' signed up I believe that this is only proper [biggrin]

I went there today. The bloke gave a really good presentation on the history of Epiphone,

I learn't more today than I've ever found on the internet about Epiphone.

Got a free t-shirt and felt obliged to buy something. Got an AJ100 for my daughter and broke the high E within about twenty seconds of unboxing it. Didn't wanna spend too much like. Great store though.

Archived