Gibson Brands Forums

My wife is the best.

Searcy

My wife got me tickets to see two legends this summer. The first is Peter Frampton who is doing his Alive 35 tour this summer. The second is Uncle Ted Nugent who I have wanted to see since I were but a pup. It's gonna be a good summer.

Seen Unlce Ted numerous times. My advice . . . hang on to something once he hits the stage!

My brother is a musician and a metal head. He got tickets a few years back to see Frampton, didn't want to go but wife made him. Afterward, he told me it was the most amazing guitar spectacle he'd ever seen. He said the man was AMAZING.

Have fun!

Seen Unlce Ted numerous times. My advice . . . hang on to something once he hits the stage!

My brother is a musician and a metal head. He got tickets a few years back to see Frampton, didn't want to go but wife made him. Afterward, he told me it was the most amazing guitar spectacle he'd ever seen. He said the man was AMAZING.

Have fun!

In sort of in that same boat with Frampton. I'm not a huge fan but my wife is. Still, the guy is a legend so I welcome the chance to see him. I'm willing to be blown away [thumbup]

I've seen Uncle Ted several times when he was younger times. Loved it when he stood on top of his Fender Stacks. Not sure he still does that but his guitar playing is amazing and loud.

Love Peter Frampton also. Both Ted and Peter were big influences on me when it comes to playing guitar.

Have fun at the concerts. Wish I could get my wife to even go to one with me, let alone buy me tickets.

Archived