Gibson Brands Forums

Minus the Bear

Silenced Fred

Yeah man that's the type of pedal that you have to spend a ridiculous amount of time with to get the most out of it. Just mess around with it a lot and I'm sure you'll find some cool inspiring sounds.

I want another looper/delay so I can loop with delay'd guitar. Not that the El Cap doesn't satisfy, I'm just really into delay and looping.

Yeah man that's the type of pedal that you have to spend a ridiculous amount of time with to get the most out of it. Just mess around with it a lot and I'm sure you'll find some cool inspiring sounds.

I want another looper/delay so I can loop with delay'd guitar. Not that the El Cap doesn't satisfy, I'm just really into delay and looping.

I can help you fix that problem. I'll give you a deal ;)

Yeah man I'd like to have a dedicated looper.

Btw Do you know of any legit synth apps? I got funkbox and it's so awesome. I want a cool synth app too.

Bringing it back on topic... You can order a atylophone for cool synthy weirdness for 10 bucks off amazon and it has an six jack for running into the looper then! and The guy from minus the bear has one

Yeah man I'd like to have a dedicated looper.

Btw Do you know of any legit synth apps? I got funkbox and it's so awesome. I want a cool synth app too.

I love funkbox! Its got a pretty nice 808. As far a synth apps my favorite is Bebot. It looks like a toy but its the smoothest synth app I've used. The NLog and Moog apps are cool too.

I love funkbox! Its got a pretty nice 808. As far a synth apps my favorite is Bebot. It looks like a toy but its the smoothest synth app I've used. The NLog and Moog apps are cool too.

Thanks man I'll check Bebot out fo sho. I saw the Moog app but it's like $7.99.

I got this free synth app called Mobeats LE or something. It sounds surprisingly sweet through my setup (especially the fuzz factory and el cap) but it lags unpredictably which makes it impossible to play to a beat. So it's pretty useless. It's probly just my phone though.

Fred my friend has a stylophone and it's pretty ridiculous. How does it sound through teh fuzz?

Thanks man I'll check Bebot out fo sho. I saw the Moog app but it's like $7.99.

I got this free synth app called Mobeats LE or something. It sounds surprisingly sweet through my setup (especially the fuzz factory and el cap) but it lags unpredictably which makes it impossible to play to a beat. So it's pretty useless. It's probly just my phone though.

Fred my friend has a stylophone and it's pretty ridiculous. How does it sound through teh fuzz?

I actually haven't tried it yet, I need an adaptor

Fred is digging the hell out of this band at the moment. So many good songs, and the playlist on Pandora brings up some of my favorite bands with em (Band of Horses, Modest Mouse, etc.)

crap band.

Archived