Gibson Brands Forums

McLaren pit crew need hanging for treason

Guest Farnsbarns

Guest farnsbarns

never realy been into motor racing, i don't dislike it and i'll watch if nothing else is on but i wouldn't rush home to watch it...strange considering i like fast cars [blink]

I fell out with F1 for about a decade because it became boring but with KERS and DRS it's more entertaining than ever now.

F1 died along with Senna...IMO.. And the departure of Murry Walker and the stupid decision to move it to ITV making it just like American TV.... Full of adverts!

This season has been great! Canada was amazing! [thumbup]

SCCA

Rally

Sprint

F1

Thats the only auto racing that matters. SCCA because its all amateur they are fighting to be the next pros, Rally well it explains itself I mean who wouldnt want to jump a car?!, Sprint is the REAL roundy round racing cause its on dirt tracks and your pretty much drifiting 96% of the time and well F1 because its like a jet that doesnt get airbourne, those machines are amazing pieces of work, the time and money sunk into F1 research could probably fund a few small countries like switzerland!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLJ0iMEmOv8&feature=related

Thats a Renault injection test on a F1 car, yes the injectors stand off the motor and spray directly into the intake, this provides the best atomization of the fuel/air mixture. The last three years we have had the Merc/McLearn F1 car at our anual trade show, always nice to hear that baby fire up!

SCCA

Rally

Sprint

F1

Thats the only auto racing that matters. SCCA because its all amateur they are fighting to be the next pros, Rally well it explains itself I mean who wouldnt want to jump a car?!, Sprint is the REAL roundy round racing cause its on dirt tracks and your pretty much drifiting 96% of the time and well F1 because its like a jet that doesnt get airbourne, those machines are amazing pieces of work, the time and money sunk into F1 research could probably fund a few small countries like switzerland!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLJ0iMEmOv8&feature=related

Thats a Renault injection test on a F1 car, yes the injectors stand off the motor and spray directly into the intake, this provides the best atomization of the fuel/air mixture. The last three years we have had the Merc/McLearn F1 car at our anual trade show, always nice to hear that baby fire up!

Switzerland? Where do you think all the money is now? he he I will actually be spending September and October in Basel, Switzerland.

Switzerland does have a lot of money within its borders, but legally a good portion of that money does not belong to that country, being Neutral they make the best place to bank. In 2010 the International Monetary Fund, World Bank and CIA World Fact Book each put the Swiss GDP at 19th in the World falling short of Turkey, Mexico, India and Brazil. They measure GDP in "Millions of USD" the Swiss GDP is 523,772 and Mexico is 1,039,121 and then you can compare that to the USA at 14,657,800.

You had best pick up some real Swiss chocolate while your there, it might make you fill your pants!

Archived