Yesterday, it went form warm and muggy, to -

rain and wind to -

beat the band to -

sunny and pleasant to -

unbearably hot and sultry.

All in the span of about 6 hours. [blink]

Yup, I live in the mid-west.

[woot]

Yesterday, it went form warm and muggy, rain and wind to beat the band, sunny and pleasant to unbearably hot and sultry.

[woot]

Sounds kinda like Vancouver weather!!! I always tell tourists here if they dont like the weather wait 5 minutes and it will change, and sadly it usually does, right now it feels like Juluary or something.

It ain't like that here in Texas. Here it's hotter than hell every day of the week. For three months straight! It's been over 100 degrees everyday here for 2 weeks! You can't go outside with spontaneously catching on fire. msp_cursing.gif

Yesterday, it went form warm and muggy, to -

rain and wind to -

beat the band to -

sunny and pleasant to -

unbearably hot and sultry.

[woot]

Our winters ain't too bad, either.

Tman5293...

Yeah, I think the only place I've been that seemed even hotter than the Dallas area was New Orleans. That's adding up temps, humidity and even altitude into the mix of perceived temps.

My little sis says it's not all that bad in Corpus Christi 'cuz of the gulf breezes, but our current Miss Rodeo America said she figured it was so humid there that fixing her hair was impossible. Then she just shook her head. Yup, she's a northern plains girl I got to know fairly well.

m

Milod I agree that the New Orleans heat at its peak is just about one of the most miserable feelings out there, I've been about 5 times but had never been in the heat until last time, good grief.

I was in Omaha week before last and damn, that Missouri river is quite swollen, the weather was very nice but they could use some evaporation over there.

It is hot in Nashville these days, above 100 which becomes dry heat after 96~97.

I was in Destin, Florida last week and it was also pretty hot but the Gulf breeze was kicking, good stuff.

Milod I agree that the New Orleans heat at its peak is just about one of the most miserable feelings out there, I've been about 5 times but had never been in the heat until last time, good grief.

I was in Omaha week before last and damn, that Missouri river is quite swollen, the weather was very nice but they could use some evaporation over there.

It is hot in Nashville these days, above 100 which becomes dry heat after 96~97.

I was in Destin, Florida last week and it was also pretty hot but the Gulf breeze was kicking, good stuff.

Mmmmm....... NOLA, where you get home, shower and change, go outside, and your pores promptly open up and vomit.

msp_lol.gif

Archived