Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone else think these are farking sweet?

ne14t?

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-USA/Les-Paul-Studio-60s-Tribute.aspx

I am still in the market for a Les Paul and I came across these on the Gibson page, they dont normally stock them at the Long and McQuades up here as far as I have seen so I would have to order it in, but at an MSRP of $1400 I could probably snag one for less then $1000 in all reality. Cheap enough to collect all of them, yet purdy enough to hang on the wall especially for a studio I am really digging them, get the Gold Top then Cherry then White then whichever ones after that, like mother freaking pokemon.

I personally have a preference for buckers to P90's. I guess they do make a bucker in P90 size that is basically a stacked 'bucker with P90 tone minus the hum.

They certainly look sweet. Anyone who is into P90's would love these.

Mini-humbuckers are also good. They will fit a P90 route if you use pup rings with them.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP posting these I cant excuse myself to goto the washroom this many times at work :P

Beast did you snag yours from a L&M since your a local yokel like me, and what did ya fork out for it if you dont mind me asking.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP posting these I cant excuse myself to goto the washroom this many times at work :P

Beast did you snag yours from a L&M since your a local yokel like me, and what did ya fork out for it if you dont mind me asking.

they were quite hard to find. I originally wanted the goldtop but there were none left in the country so they looked

for the HB model and found one at the POCO store, I had it shipped to north van and parted with with my old strat for

a couple hundred bucks as the down payment. total is $850 but Im still paying mine off [flapper]

they were quite hard to find. I originally wanted the goldtop but there were none left in the country so they looked

for the HB model and found one at the POCO store, I had it shipped to north van and parted with with my old strat for

a couple hundred bucks as the down payment. total is $850 but Im still paying mine off [flapper]

I always finance almost EVERYTHING from L&M regardless of it being a couple grand Gibson or a $99 stompbox just not ultra cheap stuff stings, I am a young-ish kid like thing (25) so anything that can help my credit rating look stellar is great, probably the best thing any music store could do it really makes me feel like L&M is there to help musicians rather then just turn a buck. I am guessing I had better jump on this quick then or I might lose out, from the sounds of it I should give up on the GT which is ok that CB one is mighty fine too.

$850 is NOTHING for that guitar either I figured she would be hitting $1000 for sure

Archived