Gibson Brands Forums

More summer fluff

AnneS

Well, I won't even try to explain this, but if you're up for it...

:rolleyes:

Patty's Song

It's named for the person who was painting my bathroom last winter and came out and said, "I've always had this line in my head that I thought would make for one of those really good bad country songs, you know???" You'll be able to guess which line it is, I'm sure.

So I took it from there. ( I'm told that Patty likes it.)

(P.S. This is the last pre- bone nut and saddle recording. I just took 'er in today, and I'm both lonely and excited.[unsure] )

Well, I won't even try to explain this, but if you're up for it...

:rolleyes:

Patty's Song

It's named for the person who was painting my bathroom last winter and came out and said, "I've always had this line in my head that I thought would make for one of those really good bad country songs, you know???" You'll be able to guess which line it is, I'm sure.

So I took it from there. ( I'm told that Patty likes it.)

(P.S. This is the last pre- bone nut and saddle recording. I just took 'er in today, and I'm both lonely and excited.[unsure] )

Anne, link not working.

Yet another fine home brewed winner from your growing collection of gems.

Anne - you've become my favorite morning coffee songbird.

Your stuff is great. Keep it goin' girl. B)

Well, I am having myself some morning coffee right now and smiling over here--and I thank you, sir. [rolleyes]

Another thing about Patty... her ex-husband (but she didn't reveal if this was that person ) was a guitar player who left her nothing but a now-ten-year-old son. At the insistance of the ex at the time, the son was named ...Gibson. I understand he's a fine and musically talented boy.

So even if this was him, he couldn't have been all bad...

Archived