Gibson Brands Forums

New Piano Day

Duende

This was given to me by my parents when I was 15 years old. Anyway 20 years later, and it has only been relatively since we moved to a house and even more recently we added a new music room to the house (and thanks to my mum and dad paying for it's delivery - it wasn't cheap) the piano room is complete! I am over the moon! I feel as excited when they got it for me all those years back LOL

I now have a room with an upright acoustic and electric piano, both are Japanese Yamaha's and awesome [thumbup]

photo.jpg

piano1.jpg

Cheers V and Jeff

I love the piano and also the jazz organ and harpsichord! What you can't see is behind the pianos on the other side of the room is a wall of piano music.

I have also now broken up from teaching till the 2nd week of Sept, so I plan on lots of ivory tinkling LOL and of course guitar! mixed in with beer and pizzas and fries! You only live once

Matt

Matt:

AWESOME ! Especially when you are able to relive the past.

Is that a CVP I see? If so which model?

I am not sure, it is about ten years old though. It has an excellent pipe organ and harpsichord sound. The voice isn't too bad either!

Matt

Guest farnsbarns

Very nice parents. I bet it wasn't cheap. Piano delivery makes ne think of top gear and the Morris Marina owners' club. Glad it wasn't delivered by that outfit.

Congrats!

A few years ago the Technics KN series were the 'bees' knees' for organ sounds, as well as electric piano etc

I think it was unique in having digital drawbars

And when hooked up with a pedal board

Made a well portable keyboard....

V

:-({|=

Archived