Gibson Brands Forums

EUGH, GAS!

Artie Owl

Well, my financial belt has been tightened but my birthday is coming up, and I think I know what I want to sink my birthday card fillings on;

[/yotube]

I'm not a big metal guy but I love the adding the third and the sound of two guitars. The rest of the stuff on the PS-6 just seem like extra gravy.

I doubt I'd use half the features of the pedal, but just being able to make harmonized notes would be pretty "Boss" (pun INTENDED)

The most cheesy pedal ive ever heard in my life. [lol]

I agree some of those later effects they displayed are rediculous, but if you read my whole 3 or 4 sentences I wrote you'll remember I said I wanted it for the pitch shifting.

I'm open to alternative suggestions for a harmony pedal or pitch shifter in the price range of $1-200 if you've got one, post it!

I looked up the Digitech Whammy but it didn't really tickle my fancy. From what I understand the Boss hasn't had the greatest track record with this PS series, but the PS6 seems like a turn for the better, I guess I'll be the guinea pig on this one since I'm not really getting any love on this one so far.

Archived