Gibson Brands Forums

Finished building another pedal

Dub-T-123

photo-1013.jpg

photo-2001.jpg

photo-1878.jpg

I'm really happy with how this one came out. I think it looks pretty cool and it sounds totally awesome!

It runs on a dc jack only, no batteries (I'm goin green haha) and it sounds (and crackles) exactly like a regular Super Hard On! I built this one just to sell it, so if dem00n doesn't want it, it's up for grabs.

I kinda don't want to sell it even though I already have a real Zvex SHO.

Sweet dude! Love the orange sparkle. My Octane has an orange sparkle

yeah I like the orange sparkle a lot. I'm gonna use it more in the future. I got a black sparkle one too that's going to be a DAM Meathead once I can find the right transistors.

So have you finished that Octane build? Does it do any octave down?

yeah I like the orange sparkle a lot. I'm gonna use it more in the future. I got a black sparkle one too that's going to be a DAM Meathead once I can find the right transistors.

So have you finished that Octane build? Does it do any octave down?

What kinda transistors are you hunting for? Theres a guy on Ebay from Czech Rep that sell ton of matched and tested NOS Ge trannies. Thats where I got my AC128s for my fuzz factory. He ships hella quick.

Just finished the Octane last night just gotta box it. Its octave up. It sounds kinda like a Octavia on PCP

Haha but evol the super duper has a master volume. I've always thought one SHO was loud enough anyways. You have to get one evol. It sounds sooooo goooood turned all the way up into a tube amp. Or set low for extra clarity and sparkle. It's the best pedal ever.

Robot I'm looking for BC182L's. They're silicon. I saw that dude's listings on eBay when I was looking at ac128's. He has them matched for fuzz faces too. He has a bunch of other listings too I want to buy from him I've heard from you and like 2 other guys that that dude is legit.

Haha but evol the super duper has a master volume. I've always thought one SHO was loud enough anyways. You have to get one evol. It sounds sooooo goooood turned all the way up into a tube amp. Or set low for extra clarity and sparkle. It's the best pedal ever.

How much for you to make me one, brother? You can email me if you don't want to hash it out here.

Good job. I like the sparkly ones from Mammoth too. The last two pedals I built I housed in a black and a green sparkly house. One is a Zen drive and the other is the Love Pedal... Serendipity and Neutrino from Mad beans

Good job. I like the sparkly ones from Mammoth too. The last two pedals I built I housed in a black and a green sparkly house. One is a Zen drive and the other is the Love Pedal... Serendipity and Neutrino from Mad beans

Thanks! Yeah I got a few sparkly enclosures from them and they all look awesome. I got this orange one, the "deep blue sparkle", and a sparkly black one. I like the sparkly finishes the best. I think they hide scratches well and look cool.

I just ordered a couple Zvex Woolly Mammoth pcbs from madbean. I'm building one as a gift for my friend and one for myself. I'm pretty excited to build them the madbean pcbs look nice.

I'm pretty excited to build them the madbean pcbs look nice.

They are indeed! I've ordered several, and they are all top notch. Most of the PCB's(if not all) have the pot holes lined up, so you can mount it with right angle PCB pots.

Archived