Gibson Brands Forums

NeoConMan...

Tim Plains

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll finish this conversation in person!

What are you threatening me like your buddy on the other forum of taking me out with a sniper rifle ?( Think there's laws on that) I have no beef with you & you don't see me or anyone slamming you guys either. To each his own & I recommend the guys here from GT to join Kenny @ the new LPC Forums.

thats my point

people dont come barging into your forums starting trouble

why are you doing that?

Only remarking to slams & when did this become your forum . I am member here since last year & was a member at the old gibson forum as well.

Little may you know I may also have some Gibson affiliation as well :-s

gee' date=' i can see why everyone loves you so much. you're so friendly. [/quote']

dont read into just this one post. there is more history than you know. and jesse is only back here because he's pissed at Flick. not too long ago, this forum wasn't good enough and he posted his farewell.

and dont read into this one post either ^^^

GT was the "happnen" new place because we could talk about more then just les pauls

now the gibson forums are the same as the GT forums' date=' but with people who we are more familiar with[/quote']

flick i dont have a problem with

bobbo is the guy who i dont like

i just think flick made a couple bad judgements is all

gee' date=' i can see why everyone loves you so much. you're so friendly. [/quote'] No I telling the truth He even started post on it & polls & took it to other forums. Also like to boast how he can be better or he was a original guy. Be like walking up to a cop & telling him let me have the badge see what I can do. We did chose 3 girls 3 guys & one transgender as mods. He still griping he be a better mod. Swear this all to be true :-s

look flick, i dont have a problem with you, but you have the same attitude as bobbo did

i dont have a problem with any of the mods chosen, but i do think that YOU should work on how you interpret peoples posts, i tried to become a mod because i can do it better then you, but the other mods have done good jobs in the short time i have been with them

do you enjoy this arguing?

ok so you're pissed at bobbo' date=' that was my bad. but the rest was still right.

i dont really care; i didnt see any reason for y'all to leave. [/quote']

no, this forum wasnt bad, it just became overly repetitive with posts like "is this les paul real", "what Pups" "should i buy a studio or a standard" type questions

gear talk was a forum for not just les pauls, but everything music, and somethings not

now the gibson forums has an off topic section, and alot of the areas that made the geartalk forums so appealing

its not that this forum was bad, geartalk was just better

dont read into just this one post. there is more history than you know. and jesse is only back here because he's pissed at Flick. not too long ago' date=' this forum wasn't good enough and he posted his farewell.[/quote']

And did we bash him or insult him for that? NO, because here, in this forum, most members show inteligency, maturity, and manners that people in other forums (specially mods) dont.

Really, I think Alex is ok, but the rest of the "staff" from both GT and MLP are insolent bastards who should be grateful I ever stepped in their forum to begin with. It's not my problem they have no life, no girls, no playing skills, no brains and no balls, so why pick on me? I am a complete a-hole from time to time, but most of the time I try to be polite and helpful. I tell you, those monkeys dont even deserve the bandwidth.

I thought you guys had some new, cool place to argue about this stuff!

As for Neo - he has a good amount of guitar wisdom and a good deal of common sense, but he just can't help spouting off politically. He likes pushing the "What can get me banned?" boundary. He'll be missed, but he'll be back (hopefully).

Archived