Gibson Brands Forums

malmsteen plays the american national anthem!

S t e v e

Say hi to the queen for me. I think it would be cool to hear them blasting some blues records in the royal palaces.

I think the old Hag likes herself some rock :), not sure about blues though? LOL - "my crown is broken" (da da da da), "it needs a Jewel" da da da dad da...It just doesn't work LMAO

The way I see it - we are civilised and can't kill the Royal family (like they did centuries ago) so we are pretty much stuck with them! Although on the bright side, she has no power on how the country is run and she is a good tourist attraction making loads of revenue (especially from people who are from certain newer countries that get all excited by Royalty [flapper]) .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4nsifplvpk

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think 'we' (The good guys) bailed each other out of a massive threat - the Nazis...

Matt

p.s

You were late too :)

We were fashionably late.

We just wanted to make sure we weren't bailing out a bunch of wusses before we shed our own blood. That would have been a waste.

Turns out, you gave a pretty damned fine account for yourselves. So we felt like we could hang with you.

I think the old Hag likes herself some rock :), not sure about blues though? LOL - "my crown is broken" (da da da da), "it needs a Jewel" da da da dad da...It just doesn't work LMAO

What? That totally works!

"I aaammmm" (da da da da) "back door prince" (da da da dad da)

Oh, so it's "We" when you needed us

](*,) Oh dear, the point was was missed, 'we' was used, as I was trying to make you realise that it was a collective effort from a series of countries...not just America vs the Nazis :rolleyes:; hense the word 'we' - as not to disrespect the many other countries that lost their lives too, but alas (and being true true to stereotype), America was all you saw LOL http://www.ushmm.org...duleId=10005177

Pompous and all "English"?

Only someone who is a allergic to passports would say that! You'll find English girls actually very open and not pompous...in fact VERY, VERY, OPEN, if you get my drift? :)

Brits like to take the piss out of ourselves (and each other), it is funny used on a lot of the Yanks online, because they are so easily rattled and get all pissy quickly...It was my birthday yesterday and this was fun so much fun, thank you =D>[biggrin]

What? That totally works!

"I aaammmm" (da da da da) "back door prince" (da da da dad da)

NURSE!!! NURSE!!!! SOMEONE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOUR IN ROOM 69, NURSE! EMERGENCY!!

Matt

.... It was my birthday yesterday and this was fun so much fun, thank you =D>[biggrin]

Matt

In which case it seems apt to wish you 'Many Happy Returns of Yesterday', then! LOL!

And you know what Basil Fawlty said...."Don't Mention The War ! ! !"......

P.

Well, Happy Birthday, Matt! But....

So when you (a Brit) do it it's a "sense of humor", when I (a Yank) do it it's being pissy? I invite you to gaze upon the very pomp I was alluding to [flapper] There's a raspberry so you know it's in jest [biggrin]

Yep gazing on it, smiling about it and then I made this for you [biggrin] First Measure, you super cool, chilled out dude (with a passport?)....I give you two versions of the anthem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_0d4fRjyYo

Yep gazing on it, smiling about it and then I made this for you this topic should be merged with the one about the movie Idiocracy [biggrin] First Measure, you super cool, chilled out dude (with a passport?)....I give you two versions of the anthem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_0d4fRjyYo

I don't know what to say except that was very cool! Loved the minor key version and I'm honored to be ribbed by someone of your caliber.[biggrin]

I don't know what to say except that was very cool! Loved the minor key version and I'm honored to be ribbed by someone of your caliber.[biggrin]

Right back at ya!

I want to do some other more fun versions of this piece! I

Matt, how's about your take on this old-time drinking song....and sometime opener for American rules football games.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUOXrtO62gs&NR=1

P.

coming soon! In fact this is my last written comment in this thread, I am going to participate in sound replies!I

Guest farnsbarns

In which case it seems apt to wish you 'Many Happy Returns of Yesterday', then! LOL!

And you know what Basil Fawlty said...."Don't Mention The War ! ! !"......

P.

Matt mentioned it once but I think he got away with it.

I shall bring your audeurves, aud audeurves vich must be obeyed vizzout kvestion.

Archived