Gibson Brands Forums

Just got a sweet new Couch strap

Dub-T-123

The other day was my birthday so I treated my inner guitar fashionista to a sweet new Couch guitar strap.

It's super comfortable and I think it looks pretty sweet. It's not that wide but I swear my Tele feels a little lighter with it. Anyways.. You guys should get straps from these peeps. They rock. Made here in SoCal.

photo-2093.jpg

Those are sweet, im getting one today. Cant wait.

Cool! Which one are you scopin out? I saw a yellow one that was pretty awesome and I dig the "racer x" style ones. I'll have to get another for my SG one of these days.

Fred - haha yeah it seems like I'm always on the bridge pickup huh? What can I say man I like to rawk. I've always been a big fan of the neck pickup though. It sounds so good! The middle position seems to cut some bass. I'm not crazy about it. Never have been.

Cool! Which one are you scopin out? I saw a yellow one that was pretty awesome and I dig the "racer x" style ones. I'll have to get another for my SG one of these days.

Fred - haha yeah it seems like I'm always on the bridge pickup huh? What can I say man I like to rawk. I've always been a big fan of the neck pickup though. It sounds so good! The middle position seems to cut some bass. I'm not crazy about it. Never have been.

Dude, the neck pickup rocks, but only with good tone :D

Middle position sucks

Archived