Gibson Brands Forums

Great band

Silenced Fred

That guy sings like exactly in the range that I could never sing in. It's right inbetween where my voice is normal or falsetto.

I haven't heard that version but I like it stripped down like that too. It's nice. I'm not a huge band of horses fan but I think they're a good band fo sho.

That guy sings like exactly in the range that I could never sing in. It's right inbetween where my voice is normal or falsetto.

I haven't heard that version but I like it stripped down like that too. It's nice. I'm not a huge band of horses fan but I think they're a good band fo sho.

That's actually pretty close to where my voice is when I actually sing, if you know what I mean. My falsetto gets pretty awesome.

Band of Horses is getting pretty high up on my lists, totally not dad rock haha

Band of Horses is great. Love the high voice and excessive use of reverb on it. That guy looks like the biggest cracker, though. Never would think such a soulful voice would belong to that frame.

I think their second album is their best. It's called Cease to Begin or something similar.

Band of Horses is great. Love the high voice and excessive use of reverb on it. That guy looks like the biggest cracker, though. Never would think such a soulful voice would belong to that frame.

I think their second album is their best. It's called Cease to Begin or something similar.

Word. For whatever reason, when I first heard em, I thought the singer would be some fat guy with a sweet beard. I was super surprised by that one. Yeah, Cease to Begin is the best.

Also, this version is very super awesome

His soul comes from his teeth.

I love the reverb on the vocals too.

It's not that my voice is insanely deep or anything, my voice would just crack if I tried to sing those notes without going falsetto. Especially with the kind of projection that dude has. I'd have to sing it an octave lower to be comfortable.

His soul comes from his teeth.

I love the reverb on the vocals too.

It's not that my voice is insanely deep or anything, my voice would just crack if I tried to sing those notes without going falsetto. Especially with the kind of projection that dude has. I'd have to sing it an octave lower to be comfortable.

I hear you. I guess I have a kind of higher voice. And reverb on vocals is sex. Everytime I ask for reverb on vocals the sound guy is like why would you want that? It's like listen, my motherloving music, give me reverb! Then they give me some reverb then turn it off when I start playing... Buncha jerks

Looks like you, pause the clip right at the beginning and compare to your avatar.

BAM!

Hmmmm... I do have the body for it but my beard needs work.

XDemon-no worries. I've mellowed out a lot since I moved and their music is pretty soft I guess, but I dig it

Archived