Gibson Brands Forums

Can I be a wanker now too?

Kimbabig

My first recording on my Flying V in a long time, pardon the sloppiness, but my hand cramps up when I tap, I'm working on that. It's not long at all, and I'm really not sure why the hell I decided to record it.

My link

also, musician's friend was having a sale so I got a Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz, not sure what our local Fuzz connoisseurs are going to say, but I like it.

that was impressive.

the closest thing I come to tapping is that one wolf mother song, i think its called joker and the thief, I play it with tapping, not sure how he does it.

that sounded awesome though. I have heard decent things about the tweak fuzz, almost picked one up for 20 bucks, but I would have had to drive an hour each way to get it so I passed on the deal.

Most of my fuzz is muff style I guess, so I'm pretty lame by fuzz standards now

My first recording on my Flying V in a long time, pardon the sloppiness, but my hand cramps up when I tap, I'm working on that. It's not long at all, and I'm really not sure why the hell I decided to record it.

My link

also, musician's friend was having a sale so I got a Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz, not sure what our local Fuzz connoisseurs are going to say, but I like it.

hey kim, i was like that at first! the "sloppyness" will be perfected given time...practice makes perfect and muscle memory is the key to your future tapping godness [thumbup]

Thanks man, and when did you become Silent Fred?

since I plan on getting more overdrive, less fuzz, and my posts have been censored a lot. And I was talking to Jeff, and me and my one friend are kinda like Jay and Silent Bob. He's tall and skinny, I'm short and not skinny and I don't talk much and we randomly hit on girls, its quite embarrassing, but passes the time between classes on campus. So it kinda fit

that was impressive.

the closest thing I come to tapping is that one wolf mother song, i think its called joker and the thief, I play it with tapping, not sure how he does it.

that sounded awesome though. I have heard decent things about the tweak fuzz, almost picked one up for 20 bucks, but I would have had to drive an hour each way to get it so I passed on the deal.

Most of my fuzz is muff style I guess, so I'm pretty lame by fuzz standards now

nat, the guy is tapping his nuts off and you couldn't resist bringing up FUZZ! fuzz destroys people...PLEASE stay away from fuzz! [biggrin]

nat, the guy is tapping his nuts off and you couldn't resist bringing up FUZZ! fuzz destroys people...PLEASE stay away from fuzz! [biggrin]

In his defense, I'm the one who brought up fuzz.

I'll take tapping nuts off as a compliment though. [biggrin]

he mentioned he bought a fuzz and asked how the local fuzz connoisseurs would view it (not claiming to be a connoisseur, but around these parts, I know my stuff

don't insult dub. i don't know **** about fuzz, i just know what sounds good, he knows tons of stuff about fuzz and pedals in general, i'm a total n00b

Well, if we're grading on a scale then you're not at the top of the class, but you know more about how the different types of fuzz pedals sound than most folks. You've done some research.

Archived