Gibson Brands Forums

congratulations to any L.S.U. fans here

Bender 4 Life

Nobody likes a good looser. I had to work and missed the game.

I figured congratulating the winner was better than beating my wife,burning our house down & crying amidst the flames & ashes (a predicted reaction from a co-worker).

i DID console myself with my last 1/3 of a quart jar of "apple pie moonshine" and 3 hour nap though.

we don't have a fg kicker, our quarterback is bi-polar, and our receivers are watching the ground instead of the ball, and to quote 5x National Rodeo Champ Ty Murray "to win, you gotta be willing to land on your back", which is something they just have to work on.

I think we'll meet again [-o<

Roll-Tide !!

I was passing through Tuscaloosa Saturday morning on the way to a gig. I saw people parking 2-3 miles from the stadium and walking over...10 hours before game time! It was full-contact professional tailgating there. Quite the scene.

if you'd gotten closer, you'd have seen the REAL pro tailgaters with their 60" bigscreens mounted(to avoid theft?) in the back of the trucks they pull their R.V.s with.....most don't have tickets, and never go in the gate, they barbreque/drink/watch sports on the bigscreens/and generally party down with other tailgaters all weekend, EVERY weekend !!

really amazing, in a "shakin' my head & twitchin'" kind of way...........

Alabama needs a QB and a place kicker. LSU does have a great defensive secondary. Lousey game to watch if you didn't care which team won. Like watching old timey football before the forward pass. Can't believe those are the best college teams in the nation. Great defenses, though.

Archived