Gibson Brands Forums

Greenhouse effects Stonefish Chorus Pedal

dem00n

Sounds rad, yet a little to close to a CE-2 for my taste. My fav. warble boxes are the HBE THC, GNI Analog Stereo Dual Chorus ( big Andy Timmons fan btw ), Providence Anadime ( I JUST WANNA SWIM IN IT MAN. JUST SHOVE IT UP MY NOSE. Yeah Ive seen Pineapple Express one too many hilarious times. ), Maxon CS-550, and even a good ol' TC Stereo Chorus/Flanger ( for my Eric Johnson moments or when I wanna play something romantic to impress the ladies ). Im hopelessly addicted to chorus...THANKS ALOT ALEX LIFESON!!!!!

Mmmmm... nice sounding chorus. I always buy chorus pedals... then get rid of them... then regret getting rid of them... rinse and repeat. Currently I am in the regret stage. As an occasional pedal builder I really like the looks of this thing too - the clear knobs are sweet.

Just ordered one of these beauties direct from Greenhouse Effects - these things are impossible to find in the UK.....

Roy at Greenhouse is a really helpful guy - pedal is on it's way to me with a freebie t shirt...can't wait to get my hands on the pedal. I am in the mood for making a huge overdriven and delayed chorusy sound with my ES-295, my Marshall stack and my Bassman....maybe I have been listening to too much Killing Joke in the car today...

Just ordered one of these beauties direct from Greenhouse Effects - these things are impossible to find in the UK.....

Roy at Greenhouse is a really helpful guy - pedal is on it's way to me with a freebie t shirt...can't wait to get my hands on the pedal. I am in the mood for making a huge overdriven and delayed chorusy sound with my ES-295, my Marshall stack and my Bassman....maybe I have been listening to too much Killing Joke in the car today...

You should check out their No Brainer, best distortion pedal on the market! [biggrin]

You should check out their No Brainer, best distortion pedal on the market! [biggrin]

maybe Santa will be nice - I have been good all year and I surely have no money left, so it is up to the big guy now. for my day to day distortions (ok, and fuzzes and overdrives), I have a Keeley modded RAT, an old 80's Boss Super Distortion Feedbacker (crazy pedal), a Fuzz Factory, and an MXR Zakk Wylde overdrive...but there is always room for more! Thanks for the tip!

Archived