Gibson Brands Forums

Our Musical Family

Epi Rocks

Hi folks.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and spent quality time with your family,favourite person, pet and/or object.

Speaking of family, we would like to introduce you to our ever expanding "Musical Family".

Mrs Wife, of course, would like to expand the family in a notably more traditional sense.

(work in progress) :rolleyes:

We are sure you will agree, they are a handsome brood. [thumbup]

We have attached some pictures for you viewing pleasure.

Merry Christmas and also, please have a safe and wonderful New year.

Gillian and Paul

[smile][smile]

img1358l.jpg

img1361f.jpg

img1364ta.jpg

img1363i.jpg

img1360ii.jpg

img1359bp.jpg

img1362ud.jpg

"Meet the kids" :rolleyes:

msp_cursing.gif My wallet HATES threads like this.

One thing really catches my eye though...what kind of bridge is on the strat on the floor?

Heya Lsar,

can't remember what brand it was but, it's got 2 posts and is pretty much like most strat trems. Got it off ebey for $25 a few years ago.

The strat was a really rough Behringer I picked up for $30 a few years back also, and rebuilt for fun. I'm gonna do a respray on it soon.

Cheers

Paul

Very nice pics and family.........Interesting silver Gibson Les Paul; never seen that........The story ????

Heya Damien,

The gibson is unfortunately a fake! I got dudded a few years back with a Chinese counterfeit and couldn't get a refund from the seller. (theiving F%^k)

I couldn't sell that to some other poor bugger so I stripped it and refitted it.

Grover tuners, Epiphone pups, ABR roller bridge, CTS pots and PIO caps.

I spent a lot of time setting it up as best I can and it plays much better now.

My Epi's crap all over it for playability though. [thumbup]

Sometimes ya gotta learn the hard way mate, I sure did. [blush]

Paul

Oh my !!!!! Thanks Epi.......I feel your pain, and respect your upgrades to it.........I've been lucky so far.........

Once again, great pics indeed !!!!!!!!! Great room as well............[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] .............

Archived