Gibson Brands Forums

The classic couple

E-minor7

For those who wanna know if Mick still swings the Bird. Don't think this is the vintage version he featured in Shine a Light. Looks more like a Bozeman creature from within the last 10 years or so.

Somehow good to see the pair in action -

Wow - I still have hard time posting the actual clip. It fails me - what a drag.

A link instead -

No - this is an Acer. .

I had trouble before, , , then managed to place 2 or 3 some weeks ago. Now trouble again. I get them up on the sketch alright, but they don't follow onto the page. Annoying !

Guess I'll create another 'reply' and work out a little -

Thanks for helping me out – Yeah Jagger is up and flying for this project it seems. Best to him.

Just returned from a half-serious evening on the town with a good friend (middle of the nite here). Decided to walk home, it's about 30 minutes. Rather cold, loads of young people in the streets, some shouting, others dreaming, some in states of despair (as it always was) – taxis cruising, hotdogs steaming, prostitutes approaching, drunkards steering directly towards me like monsters, nice people giving smiles, me buying candy whatever. . .

First thing I did when getting up and inside – opened the Hummingbird case and took a strum : Sounded out of this world, , , magnificent !

Archived