Gibson Brands Forums

Ok quiting guitar...for checkers......

RowdyMoon

Your logic is flawed there's probably eight year old's out there that can beat you just as bad at checkers. Take up drinking at least it get's rid of the prodigies since they have to be 21 to drink anyway.

wishful thinking there. when i was 18-20, i could do some serious damage......to my liver.

Understood - Hell when I was 18 it was legal.

But it does tend to prevent the 7-10 year old musical genius hat made the OP say he felt like quitting music. adly I'm sure there are 8 year old drunks in quite a few places in todays world but the still tend to hide it at that age. Or maybe they just join the Gibson forum and participate in the lounge.

Your logic is flawed there's probably eight year old's out there that can beat you just as bad at checkers. Take up drinking at least it get's rid of the prodigies since they have to be 21 to drink anyway.

We Canadians will have been drinking (legally) for 2 or 3 years before we turn 21!

I never understood why people want to quit when they see someone is better than them at a younger age. If you really think that, you should quit...

You should be inspired to practice more, practice smarter and make yourself improve...quitting is for quitters.

I never understood why people want to quit when they see someone is better than them at a younger age. If you really think that, you should quit...

You should be inspired to practice more, practice smarter and make yourself improve...quitting is for quitters.

[thumbup] [thumbup]

I totally agree.......you know I was joking in my original post tho right?

Archived