Gibson Brands Forums

Pulled out a old CRT monitor and it has good picture!

FenderGuy1

that means PC right? well i don't really fix PC's unless they have CRT monitors, my computer tech Brad has the tools for a VGA to RCA converter cable, so i could use a TV as a monitor

You do realize the monitor has nothing to do with the functionality of the computer, correct? It just displays the information the computer has to offer.

You know nothing. In fact, you're about as dumb as the girl who asked me to do a data recovery on her monitor. Do you understand how hard it was to contain my laughter and how hard it is to do so now?

You do realize the monitor has nothing to do with the functionality of the computer, correct? It just displays the information the computer has to offer.

You know nothing. In fact, you're about as dumb as the girl who asked me to do a data recovery on her monitor. Do you understand how hard it was to contain my laughter and how hard it is to do so now?

Dude, your making yourself look very silly. Lighten up. [sneaky]

If this kid bothers you so much why are you reading and posting in his threads? Put him on ignore and move on with your life.

Archived