Gibson Brands Forums

Slash in a reasonably priced car

Guest Farnsbarns

Guest farnsbarns

On Top Gear this Sunday. Got to get as much media coverage as possible before that important announcement!

On Top Gear this Sunday. Got to get as much media coverage as possible before that important announcement!

you think he'll join the guns tour?, i'm putting off buying tickets till i know it's the "real" g n r on tour.

When I first saw this post I thought it was linked with the one the other day about a first act guitar and slash playing it though a VW speaker system. Week before last bran johnson was on top gear, dont forget him

you think he'll join the guns tour?, i'm putting off buying tickets till i know it's the "real" g n r on tour.

I doubt he will be a proper band member.. but if hes in the UK may do a special guest spot???

From what ive read about his (and other band members) issues with Axl theres no way hed join the band again full time.

Right well, Slash can't drive then, but what about Jessica with Slashtone eh? Now that was impressive!

Haha, yeah.. Very cool..

So for our US friends ive uploaded the audio so they can hear :) (wait till right at the end when they comment on Slash's driving ;))

Did you hear "g n r" at Rio? Axl's voice was so bad he made recent David Lee Roth live with Van Halen videos look good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2NSK1EoC7Y

Unless it's a huge payday I would hope Slash never joins this train wreck again.

Archived