Gibson Brands Forums

I pulled the trigger on a Collings 290 today

4Hayden

nice guitar 4Hayden !!

gettin' a bit spooked here, the guitar next to the cedar chest, same pick, even the his-n-hers Zippos....that pic could have been taken in MY livingroom!!

and we're both Tide fans(#15 comin' up soon!) IN Bama......

beautiful cowskull art that Mrs.4Hayden does!

nice guitar 4Hayden !!

gettin' a bit spooked here, the guitar next to the cedar chest, same pick, even the his-n-hers Zippos....that pic could have been taken in MY livingroom!!

and we're both Tide fans(#15 comin' up soon!) IN Bama......

beautiful cowskull art that Mrs.4Hayden does!

Cedar chest is in my bedroom with my amp on top of it,Mrs. Hayden doesn't smoke but she does paint and she's good at it. Born a BAMA fan even went to high school in Tuscaloosa RTR

congratulations! if you're ever in Austin Texas call em up directly. they still give tours of the collings shop... least they did when i called em... also i met Bill Collings himself without knowing who he was.. kinda cool. Real nice dude.

congratulations! if you're ever in Austin Texas call em up directly. they still give tours of the collings shop... least they did when i called em... also i met Bill Collings himself without knowing who he was.. kinda cool. Real nice dude.

When I bought it I called to register it cause I couldn't find the serial no.Guess who told me were to find it-Bill [thumbup]

Archived