Gibson Brands Forums

Easter bunny loves me..

RowdyMoon

Well it's like christmas in april...the 54 Goldtop VOS I ordered came in today. I also traded in my SG 60's tribute towards the purchase of the Townshend 50th SG....and the byoc leeds fuzz pedal I ordered a few weeks ago also came in today.......Rowdys a happy happy old fart today. [thumbup] ...and all at the beginning of the Easter long weekend. [thumbup]

Oh ...also I hope I am not coming off as a bragger but Imma just pumped.....15 years ago I went thru hard times because of work etc...had to pawn off a fender 12 string acoustic and later My American made Telecaster to buy christmas presents for my kids...was a rough year but hey we all come out of it at some point.

Well it's like christmas in april...the 54 Goldtop VOS I ordered came in today. I also traded in my SG 60's tribute towards the purchase of the Townshend 50th SG....and the byoc leeds fuzz pedal I ordered a few weeks ago also came in today.......Rowdys a happy happy old fart today. [thumbup] ...and all at the beginning of the Easter long weekend. [thumbup]

You're speaking my language, brother. My favorite SGs are the Townshend models (I have an SG Classic myself; right church, different pew). Also, my all time favorite Les Paul is a Goldtop with P90s. Add fuzz and that is church of the sonic guitar nirvana.

Archived